Saturday, October 16, 2010

Letting you know!

SO I have been updating the blog.

I have added pages for the projects..

I feel most of you would be interested in the pictures etc.. of the various things I am doing with the boat, but no so much interested in having to fish though a ton of posts on me talking about spring/summer/fall just to find that floor project ;)

Take a look, I like what I have been able to do so far..  boat out of the water gives me much more time to work on fun projects like a blog!!

James

2 comments:

  1. Great to see a Grampian 26 blog. I'll look forward to seeing what you do with the boat. I think we've corresponded before. I had the G26 Intensity, that I lost in Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
    http://www.scottbwilliams.com/Intensity.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Scott.. Hope your enjoying your current "project". I need to figure out how to advertise my blog.. lol

    ReplyDelete