Monday, December 13, 2010

COLD - and slow.

Well things with Highland Fling are not getting anywhere fast.

That much I can say...  The rest of life has just taken over the last month...

Good news -  I have the genoa fixed up for furling next season.
                   -  I have a main on order with Genco
                      a deposit down with # and big G :)
                   -  I have an autopilot and cockpit cushions coming
                      from my friend Rob - ty!
                 
So that said of all my projects I had listed.. I have not gotten any further on any of them yet.

I did get a surprise trip to Jamaica from my wife on my birthday Nov 25th - How amazing is that!!! And then winter hit, and we also get sick in the house - wiped us out for a week.

So a serious think will now need to take place... It is looking like its going to be a very cold winter here. Since most projects require chemicals of some type to used (fibreglass, strippers, paint) its not looking good what I will be able to get done before spring.

I will need to revise the LIST again.....
                   - I seem to be doing that more than work..  oh well :)

James

No comments:

Post a Comment